This highly polished stainless steel can be bent and formed through 180º without damage to the surface.
No wonder architects and builders love to use it.
Architects and builders have used architectural stainless steel as decorative trim around doors and windows. They have covered columns with it and used it as wall panels. Even as ceiling tiles. Signage is also a popular use for mirrored stainless. All its uses give the structure or project a high-end, clean, modern look.
- Office Buildings
- Hotels & Resorts
- Shopping Malls
- Interior of Retail & Grocery Display Cases
- Gaming Hotels & Casinos
- Amusement Parks
SAFETY & LIABILITY APPLICATIONS
Other uses for polished stainless steel include facilities where it is highly advantageous not to have breakable glass mirrors, which add to safety and liability concerns.
- Child Care Facilities
- Health Clubs
- Dance Studios
- Restaurants & Bars
- Hospitals, Clinics
- Clean Rooms
- Jails, Prisons, Correctional Institutions*
*NOTE: In the correctional institutional setting, our mirrored stainless steel could be used to provide another level of visual security that is not dependent on computers.
- Paint Spray Booths - to reflect infrared rays to your paint.
- Auto Restoration - use in engine compartment, trunk, headliner, and doors. When showing your car, place Super #8 non-directional stainless under your car to reflect the engine and chassis. Polished steel travels with less hassle to car shows.
- Boat & Yacht Manufacturers - Use mirrored stainless steel under your galley cabinets, in the head, salon walls, and under the hatch.
- Aquarium Manufacturers - Aquariums made with polished stainless steel will stand out on the store shelf.
- Infant and Children's Toys - Babies love to look at themselves. Our crystal clear mirrored stainless steel makes mirrors for babies safe while providing a sparkling image.
- Product Manufacturers - Class up your product by cladding or trimming them with mirrored stainless.
To find out the right gauge for your project or for any other questions, please call
You can also ORDER BY PHONE.
(Hours: 8-5:30 CST Mon-Fri)
Request a Sample!